Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Myth of Fingerprints


Drama / comedy film starring Randee Allen
-Year: 1997
-Year in film: 1990s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Leigh ~ 26 ys 
-Available on DVD: yes 
-I own: no 
-Bib occurence: low ??  
-Rating:  4/10     
-Rating: ****
-Comment: A young woman in blue bibs and short hair (tomboy ?), I think this is Laurel Holloman (pictured). I found this film by coincidence. An independant film (rated R), also starring Roy Scheider, Hope Davis and others. Directed by Bart Freundlich (husband of Julianne Moore who also starred). Not sure of farm content but looks like (+turkey hunting).
One or 2 men in I think aprons or similar.
Sorry, I don't know this film yet, but I hope and assume that someone likes her. I also found now 2 other films with her (or other woman in bibs) "Blossom Time" and "Two Girls in Love" aka "The Incredible True Adventure of Two Girls in Love". Blossom Time I've already found before and will be added here soon (also men in bibs). Rating 4 for now.

No comments: