Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Eine Liebe in Königsberg


TV romance starring Wolfgang Stumph
-Year: 2006
-Year in film: 2000s
-Country: Germany
-Who in bibs: Iris ~ 48 ys
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes, partly TV recording 
-Bib occurence: low ?  
-Rating:  2/10     
-Rating: **
-Comment: I think Suzanne von Borsody in blue bibs (pictured). If I remember it correctly the bibs are rather tight and small/short (about 7/8 th length).

I saw this film by coincindence as my TV was still running after marathon watching yesterday. Usually I don't like and watch those romances. I missed the beginning of it, but definitely no bib scenes in the second half. I don't like neither film nor actress, but perhaps someone else does. Rating 2 only, sorry. The film had even been released on DVD which is quite uncommon for those TV romances. But this is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Without Stumph it would had been even worse. Plot might be good, or perhaps I'm not old enough.

No comments: