Friday, October 14, 2011

Dahoam is Dahoam



Bavarian soap, 823+ ep in 5+ seasons, still running
-Year: 2007-
-Year in film: 2000s, 2010s
-Country: Germany
-Who in bibs: Yvonne ~ 20  (2011)
-Available on DVD: partly 
-I own: yes, partly TV recording  
-Bib occurrence: low ?   
-Rating:  7/10 ?     
-Rating: *******
-Comment: I think this must be Alexa Eilers in blue bibs (pictured). Bibs are a bit baggy, bib at low position. But I like it.

Usually I don't watch and don't like soaps (except if there are cute young actors/actresses in bibs or other good scenes). I saw this airing right now by coincidence. I think most of the readers will like her. Blond pigtails but I think she also has other hairstyles. As I don't know this series I can't say if there are other actors in bibs. I saw on pics a woman in a white apron and a man in Lederhosen. I have to check this out. Rating 7 for now. Pics are from episode #805 Voller Körpereinsatz. Also a good scene where she sits. I read that she is acting since episode 1, so maybe 16 or 17, so tagging teens and girls as well. Also farm and hay scenes (in other episodes). I have to watch more Bavarian films and series. Maybe there are also girls in Lederhosen. Series aka "Herzklopfen in Lansing". 96 episodes had been released yet on 4 DVD sets and 1 film. Also starring Ursula Erber, Wilhelm Manske, Michael A. Grimm and others. But I assume few bib scenes in this series. Few parts are on YouTube, some episodes can be watched online at BR.

No comments: