Thursday, September 1, 2011

Venkovský učitel


Drama about a gay teacher
-Year: 2008
-Year in film: 2000s?
-Country: CZ, F, D
-Who in bibs: Marie ~47 ys 
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes, partly TV recording
-Bib occurence: low ? 
-Rating:  6/10 ? 
-Rating: ******
-Comment: Zuzana Bydžovská (pictured) in baggy white farming bibs. I recorded parts of this movie yesterday, but saw something else at the same time. So I missed this scene and didn't record the rest of it. Also some kids and teens at school and bathing, but I don't know of any other actors in bibs. I like this scene (showing front and backside) but I don't assume many other bib scenes if any. But even rating 6 for now. First I thought that this woman was in her 20s but she is 46-47 years. I have to check again and hope that this is something new for my readers and also like this. They are sitting on a hay stack (also shown climbing and descending) and lying down and she tries to kiss the (gay) teacher. Backside with small back bib piece. Suspenders got loose while lying down. Czech Lion and other awards. Film is unrated. International title The Country Teacher. German title Der Dorflehrer. TV title Der Dorfschullehrer.

No comments: