Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Myrsky (2008)


Family film, girl + dog
-Year: 2008
-Year in film: 1989
-Country: Finland
-Who in bibs: girl Pearl ~7 ys
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: medium ? 
-Rating:  3/10   
-Rating: ***
-Comment: I think Ronja Arvilommi as Muru (or Pearl?) in blue bibs (pictured). I found this film by coincidence and don't know it. There are also other actors girls (at school) and teen girls, but I don't know of anyone else in bibs. The mother has 2 colorful dresses with suspenders quite biblike. Not sure about real farm content but pic looks like. Film is partly set in East Berlin in 1989 before the fall of the Berlin Wall and in Finland. International title: Stormheart (=name of the dog). Perhaps a good and touchy family film with ineresting plot, but the girl is very young, so only rating 3 for now. Perhaps someone although likes it. I assume medium or fewer bib content, she also wears a dress.

No comments: