Friday, September 2, 2011

Ms. Bear



Family film with a bear
-Year: 1997
-Year in film: 1990s?
-Country: Germany, Canada
-Who in bibs: Melissa ~13 , Emily 7  
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: medium ? 
-Rating:  5/10 ? 
-Rating: *****
-Comment: Kimberly Warnat (sorry no pic) and Kaitlyn Burke (pictured) in light blue bibs. Good and funny family film with the "family bear", rated G. I don't remember the complete film and have to check it again and hope for a soon TV broadcasting. There was also a sequel "Bear with Me" in 2005 with the same actors. No clips on YouTube but there are trailers on other sites. Haven't found any other clips also checked the foreign titles. Kimberly Warnat also appeared in "Papa's Angels" (see that entry). I think she played there a 12 year old in 2000, but she looks at least 12 years or even 14 in this 1997 film. I haven't found her birth date.
There is a trailer of Bear with Me on YouTube (including a cycling scene), but I don't know of any bib scenes there. Some good landscape scenes of Canada but I'm not sure if I would like both adventure films. I don't like the trailer of film 2. There are better films (like Mountain Family Robinson, with also boy and woman in bibs and raw denim bibs). I assume medium or few bib scenes (of teen girl probably even fewer) so rating 4-5 for now.

Previously rated (4)-5 now rating 6

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2019/04/update-ms-bear.html

No comments: