Sunday, September 18, 2011

Klein Erna auf dem Jungfernstieg

Comedy film starring Heidi Kabel and Heinz Erhardt
-Year: 1969
-Year in film: 1960s
-Country: Germany
-Who in bibs: Erna 11 
-Available on DVD: VHS *
-I own: no
-Clothing occurrence: often ?
-Rating:  3/10     
-Rating: ***
-Comment: Gitta Zeidler in dark blue (raw denim) shortalls (or skirtalls?). Sorry no pics yet. This is another of my rare movies (see that list). I found this movie during research for my other blog and Heinz Erhardt films. I already added this that someone can find this by the tags. I don't remember the whole film and will update this as soon as possible and include a pic if I found trailers or if broadcasted on TV. Plot is about a girl who did many pranks. Many stars like Heidi Kabel, Heinz Erhardt, Harald Juhnke, Edgar Bessen, Heidi Mahler and others. I think also with some songs (of Heidi Kabel?). I assume many bib scenes, but girl is very young. So rating 4 for now. Perhaps also others in bibs (or Lederhosen or else)? I think not yet released on DVD I only found some VHS, but might be rare (and of bad quality).

Some pics at

http://images3.cinema.de/imedia/7998/2127998,ahZ2j0tH8Mxpyw1iV67eAV2C0Xegqi72zAmeqPA4tH6Z1YBpC4LAl0B08KlAs5+OoZ3mg1v7zmM6FT4OEYIxHQ==.jpg

http://www.kinoextra.de/stararchiv/36010,1,,Gitta+Zeidler,First.html

Update: Now I have completely seen this family/children's/comedy film. Even more skirtalls scenes than thought. Always except for the end. No other actors in bibs. One old man in Lederhosen and some more in the background. One boy in grey shorts (pictured in white shirt) and also some supporting actor boys in shorts, maybe even one in Lederhosen (without suspenders) at a zoo, but out of focus. One young boy in regular jeans.

Quite interesting and funny. But I don't like this film. The girl is also very young. Looking a bit like young Ingrid Steeger, but with Hamburg accent.

So rating 3 instead of 4.

No comments: