Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Kidco


Kids comedy film
-Year: 1984
-Year in film: 1980s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Nene ? ~ 9, woman
-Available on DVD: yes *
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: low ?  
-Rating:  5/10 ?   
-Rating: *****
-Comment: I think this must be the youngest sister Cinnamon Idles (pictured) in dark blue bibs (and I think rubber boots) and weird beige bibs or something similar and pigtails. This is my first rare movie I noticed some time ago. There are some pics and even 2 trailers (not on YouTube) but I couldn't find any clips with the blue bibs. Californian kids on the ranch, even riding and cycling (not sure if in bibs and if other actors in bibs, there are a lot of kids). Also starring 11 yo Scott Schwartz and the 2 other film sisters Tristine Skyler and Elizabeth Gorcey. There is an unofficial fanmade DVD (image quality look very good) and a VHS release. I think this seems to be a good and funny kids film (rated PG) and I like movies of the 80s and ranches and hay scenes. But I assume rather few bib scenes. If someone can submit better pics or trailers (or can confirm riding or cycling or others in bibs), please comment but note the rules on list 11. This time I made acollage to show both blue and the rare beige bibs. There are some publicity pics (incl blue bibs) at

http://www.cineplex.com/Movies/Archives/BL4727246/Kidco/Photo.aspx?id=259089
Adding tag woman.

No comments: