Saturday, September 10, 2011

Info 83: Comments, updates

First some updates of my list concerning both of my blogs.
Especially "Ein Richter zum Küssen" (sailor suit). How could I forgot my favourite non-US bib film?

I have received some comments recently, I don't know if my readers noticed them without having checking all posts or all months. Perhaps they are of interest for all readers.

Thanks for some film proposals at my A-Z list (boys).
Also recently comments on posts:

-Kinderen voor Kinderen (boys/girls)
-Story 7: Mary Ellen makes butter (The Waltons) teen girl (barefeet)
-The Magician's House (girl)
-The Famous Five (1978) girl
-Fifteen and Pregnant (teen girls/women)
-A-Z list
-Info 88 Non-bib list improvements
-De rode zwaan
-Info 89: Images, Google search
-Auweia!
-Book 2: Harris and Me
-36 fillette
-Ein Richter zum Küssen
-Summer Holiday (1948)
-Die Kinder vom Alstertal
-Golden Palace
-Charlie and the Talking Buzzard
-List 14 (CFF)

Thanks for commenting and your help!

I will update this list of comments, but not adding movie suggestions (I add those movie entries instead). Also no need for listing comments here that just say "Thanks for your blog". I like if someone likes my blog and you may say so, but not of interest for this list.

No comments: