Monday, September 5, 2011

Info 81: Blogger.com failure 4 or 5. new interface

Today I tried the new interface of blogger, which is obligatory soon.
Doesnt' work at all! Can't publish posts. There often appears an error message, which is too fast to read but probably an error concerning Java and the automatic blogger saving function.

Posts are saved (on old dashboard), missing half of the text and all images.

If problems are not solved soon, I have to move my blog. And that's not the first problem. Unbelievable those errors. There were and are also other minor problems which I have partly solved by myself by reading a lot.
I have to export my complete blog more often now.

Now for the first time problems with embedding vids (embeddable and showing in dashboard but not working).

Update: Now, 2 days later I tried again and there were no errors (yet), but haven't saved the post. (This update will be the first real try, however no pics and vids and only an update.) No saving button here.

Still not happy with the new UI and Google.

No comments: