Saturday, September 3, 2011

Afrika im Herzen


German TV romance starring Christine Neubauer
-Year: 2008
-Year in film: 2000s
-Country: Germany
-Who in bibs: girl Lindiwe ~12 ys  
-Available on DVD: no?
-I own: yes, partly TV recording
-Bib occurence: low 
-Rating:  3/10  
-Rating: ***
-Comment: I think this must be Ronja Forcher in blue shortalls (pictured). I have recorded this film but I saw most of it at high speed. I noticed only some scenes at beginning and end of the film and I believe she didn't even appear or only in minor scenes throughout this film. I don't like this movie. I don't like most German romances. But romances in Africa I don't like at all. Also starring Francis Fulton-Smith and teen boy Pascal Andres ("Die rote Zora (2008))". But I don't like him either (and not in bibs). Shortalls are quite good, she is also sitting in them but I don't think scenes of backside. Rating 3 only. No trailers and I think not available on DVD.

No comments: