Saturday, August 6, 2011

Mountain Family Robinson


3rd & last film in this series
-Year: 1979
-Year in film: 1970s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: boy Toby ~11, Jenny ~13 , woman
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: medium ?
-Rating:  4/10
-Rating: ****
-Comment: Heather Rattray (this time as Jenny, pictured) and Ham Larsen (same as on previous films) in bibs. I don't remember this complete film, but I think it's quite like "The Adventures of the Wilderness Family" (1975, see that entry). Bibs of the boy is light blue here, but they don't wear bibs all the time. So I assume medium or fewer bib scenes. I will check this film again. Kids are older now, but I prefer the raw denim bibs of the first film. So again only rating 4. Film and plot is of course better. Also mother (Susan Damante) in standard blue bibs. Not sure if the bibs of the girl are still raw denim.

Update: 2 more pics from the dungaree movies blog. Felix gave rating 10. I have to recheck it the next broadcasting. But I think I won't like the actors. So probably not more than rating 5 or maybe 6. Young boy with messy longer hair and light blue bibs. Thin girl.

No comments: