Monday, August 22, 2011

Here Come the Tigers


Baseball kids film
-Year: 1978
-Year in film: 1970s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: boys ~10, 16 
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes, partly TV recording
-Bib occurrence: low 
-Rating:  6/10 
-Rating: ******
-Comment: A teen boy and I think also a younger boy (Mexican?) in blue bibs. I don't remember the names of the actors. I like those baseball films (The Bad News Bears, 1976 and sequels) and also generally those US films of the 70s and 80s. I have some parts on VHS (about half of it). I think only few bib scenes, of course more baseball clothings. I have to check again this complete film the next TV broadcasting. Good and funny family entertainment. Directed by Sean S. Cunningham (Friday the 13th), starring James Zvanut. Rating 6 for now.

No comments: