Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Salami Aleikum


Family Film starring Wolfgang Stumph
-Year: 1999
-Year in film: 1990s ?
-Country: Germany
-Who in bibs: Ana ~ 32 ys  
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: low
-Rating:  3/10
-Rating: ***
-Comment: Anna Böger in blue shortalls in the middle of the film. Yesterday I saw by coincidence parts of this film, but recorded too late. This romance comedy film is about the German woman and a Persian man. Quite funny, but I don't like those films. Reminds me a bit of "East is East" or Türkisch für Anfänger. Few scenes, but I don't saw the rest of the film. I think running or cycling and perhaps also a man in bibs. I found no bibs in trailer of publicity pics. Sorry.

Update:
Now I have seen the first half of it again. Only 2 short scenes with her. And they are shortalls. Very good. But movie is extremely boring. And I still haven't seen the rest of it.
First I thought that I had confound other clothing with bibs as she also wore shirts with blue color. Quite tomboiysh.

Rating 3.

No comments: