Saturday, July 2, 2011

A Place Called Home (2004)


TV drama starring Ann-Margret
Year: 2004
-Year in film: 2000s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: girl Cali ~12
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low ?
-Rating:  5/10
-Rating: *****
-Comment: I think Shailene Woodley in blue bibs (pictured). Bibs are full length and a bit small. Looks like a good Hallmark farm movie. I don't know it completely. Also not sure about the time (looks old as a farm film but assume set in 2000s) and bib occurence (maybe medium or low as she also wears dresses), so I have to check. Working title 'Til the River Runs Dry. Woodley was nominated for a Young Artist Award. Cali should be 9 ys according description but Woodley was 12-13 ys in 2004, maybe produced earlier but not looking like 9 or 13. I like those farm films/settings, but not sure about this film, so rating 5-6 for now. No trailer at YouTube to embed. Film not rated but seems family friendly.

No comments: