Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Nic & Tristan Go Mega Dega


Film about 2 skateboarding boys
Year: 2010
-Year in film: 2000s 
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: girl Jerrie ~12  
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low-
-Rating:  4/10
-Rating: ****
-Comment: Britt Flatmo (pictured) with pigtails in medium blue skirtalls and  darker blue longer pants/ pantyhose underneath which are shown (see publicity pic on IMDb page of actress. I don't know this movie yet. Looks like a funny kids' and family film with the 10 year old twin brothers Nic and Tristan Puehse. I assume medium bib scenes but have to check. Film rated G. Also starring Ariel Winter, but I don't think in bibs. Maybe good film, but I don't like neither girl not those skirtalls.

Update: Fewer scenes than first assumed. Post exists

/2019/09/12/update-nic-tristan-go-mega-dega/

No comments: