Saturday, July 30, 2011

Milo (1998)


Horror film starring Jennifer Jostyn
-Year: 1998
-Year in film: 1990s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: girl Martice ? ~14 , other girl
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low
-Rating:  3/10
-Rating: ***
-Comment: I think this could be Mila Kunis (pictured left) in blue shortalls, and at least one other black girl in black (probably shortalls too, pic right, I don't know her name). I don't know this film yet (rated R), but I assume few bib scenes (Kunis even uncredited). Also starring Asher Metchik (Treasure of Pirate's Point) and Jordan Warkol (The Little Rascals, 1994). Kunis was born in the Ukraine, so tagged non-USA. I think the tagline "Remember, Jason and Freddy were kids once too" is a bit too ambitious. I'm not sure about this film (although I like horror films) and have to check it (probably I will most like acting of freckled Jordan Warkol, a killer boy in a yellow raincoat). Not sure about the year, as there are obviously flashbacks. For bib scenes only rating 3 for now. Update: I now saw many parts of this film and confirmed few bib scenes. There are better (bib and horror) films.

Adding tag teen girls

No comments: