Monday, July 11, 2011

Little Children


Drama starring Kate Winslet
-Year: 2006
-Year in film: 2000s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Sarah ~30  
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low ?
-Rating:  3/10
-Rating: ***
-Comment: Kate Winslet in blue bibs (pictured and in trailer). I don't know this complete movie, but I don't like those romance and drama films anyway with only women in bibs. Sorry. I assume few bib scenes as what I saw on pics and clips as she also wears dresses. Film is rated R and was nominated for 3 Oscars. Novel by Tom Perrotta.Winslet is British, so tagged non-USA. Adding this mainly for the sake of completeness.

Update: One better pic. Bibs look like raw denim. Fewer scenes than assumed, I only noticed 1.

/2019/03/07/update-little-children-2006/

No comments: