Friday, July 15, 2011

Home Alone 3


Family comedy film
-Year: 1997
-Year in film: 1990s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Molly ~13
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no, partly TV recording
-Bib occurrence: low ?
-Rating:  4/10
-Rating: ****
-Comment: Scarlett Johansson in blue bibs (pictured). This 3rd film does not feature Macaulay Culkin but Alex D. Linz. Quite funny family entertainment (rated PG) but it's different without Culkin and I don't like it. I don't remember this complete movie, but assume few bib scenes as Johansson is not the main character and she also wears dresses. Film was nominated for the worst sequel. I also have to check the other 3 films the next broadcasting. Rating 4 for now.

Update: Sadly I missed most of this movie again, but I don't assume much more here. Quite good, the girl is quite thin. And I don't like this film. Probably rating 4 is right.

No comments: