Monday, July 18, 2011

Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers


Horror film
-Year: 1988
-Year in film: 1980s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: girl Jamie 11 ys  
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: low ?
-Rating:  3/10
-Rating: ***
-Comment: I think Danielle Harris in light blue bibs (pictured). 10 and 11 years old and playing a 7 yo. I don't remember this complete film, but assume few or medium bib scenes. Perhaps also other actors in bibs as there are a lot of actors. But I think that I don't like film and bibs. The girl is the niece of Michael Myers who returned after 10 years. Usually I like horror and slasher movies but somehow not the Halloween series. There are better ones like Children Of the Corn (including farm content) or many others. I have to check this again but rating only 3 for now. I don't like very young girls and light blue bibs. I think no bibs in trailer, so don't embed it. Film rated R.

No comments: