Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Charlotte's Web

Family film with a pig -Year: 2006 -Year in film: 2000s ? -Country: USA, Germany -Who in bibs: girl Fern ~ 11 ys, woman, men   -Available on DVD: yes -I own: no -Bib occurence: medium ? -Rating:  5/10 -Rating: ***** -Comment: Dakota Fanning in blue bibs (pictured left, I think also in coveralls), a woman in blue bibs (or shortalls) right with popcorn, a young man in bibs, a man in coveralls and perhaps more, as there are a lot of background actors. Yet another film with talking farm animals. It's not so famous as "Babe", but also good farm content. I don't remember this complete film, but I don't like the actors. I assume medium or fewer bib scenes as Fanning also wearing other clothes. She won a Blimp Award and was nominated for Young Artist  Award and a Critics' Choice Award. Funny family film (rated G). But I have to check. I usually don't like those films with talking animals. Rating 5 for now.

No comments: