Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Right Connections


Kids film starring Melissa Joan Hart and brother and sisters
-Year: 1997
-Year in film: 1990
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: girl ~11 ?
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes, partly TV recording
-Bib occurrence: medium ?
-Rating:  6/10 
-Rating: ******
-Comment: A young girl in full length blue bibs (pictured) and later in red bibs. Must be one of the Hart family (sister of Melissa Joan Hart, I think pic right on the middle left), not the youngest one, maybe Emily Hart? Also starring Brian Hart (right pic on right), M.C. Hammer and Bill Switzer (The Dinosaur Hunter, rating 10, see that entry). 2 Young Artist Awards for all five kids (+ Emily Hart, Elizabeth Hart and Alexandra Hart-Gilliams). I couldn't find any trailers or vids on the Web, pics are from my TV recording. Very good and funny family film, but rated PG. Filmed in Canada but US actors. I'm not sure but I think few or medium bib scenes. I will check this again the next TV broadcasting.

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2021/04/update-right-connections.html

No comments: