Sunday, June 12, 2011

Jumanji



Fantasy film starring Robin Williams
-Year: 1995
-Year in film: 1990s (bibs)
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Judy ~13 
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no, partly TV recording
-Bib occurrence: often ?
-Rating:  6/10 +
-Rating: ******
-Comment: Kirsten Dunst (pictured) in blue bibs and pigtails. This is a famous and good family/adventure/fantasy film. I've seen it several times but it's some years ago. I don't remember all scenes, but assume medium or more bib scenes and I will check this scenes again. There are also flashback scenes 26 years ago. Also starring Bradley Pierce (I think picture on left) and Jonathan Hyde. Kirsten Dunst was nominated for a Young Artist Award; the film won it. See also entries True Hart and Fifteen and Pregnant for other bib films with older Kirsten Dunst. But she looks even younger than 13 here. Rating at least 6 for now.

 
Update: Also wet scenes but few and brief and dark lit. I still haven't seen the complete movie. Bibs are quite tight and the bib is (sometimes) at quite low position. Also kneeing and lying on the floor and sitting. Adding tag sitting F. 4 new pics, sitting scene at the update.

Now also on my Pigtails blog, rating 9.

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2019/02/update-jumanji.html

No comments: