Sunday, June 5, 2011

El viaje de Carol


Drama / family film during the Civil War. Novel by Ángel García Roldán
-Year: 2002
-Year in film: 1938
-Country: Spain
-Who in bibs: girl Carol 12 ys
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: low ?
-Rating:  6/10 
-Rating: ******
-Comment: Clara Lago in medium blue bibs (pictured) also smoking. Bibs are fixed with buttons, not braces. Also starring Juan José Ballesta (Planta 4a). Sorry, I don't know this movie but It looks like a very good film set in the 1930s. But I assume rather medium or even few bib scenes. So can only rate 6 for now. Film aka "Carol's Journey". I have to see this film soon. Also some romantic scenes. Nominated for 3 Goya Awards and others, and won a Crystal Bear in Berlin. She originates from the USA (at least in the movie) and come to Spain, so I think that's why she is shown in bibs.

No comments: