Thursday, June 2, 2011

Corrina, Corrina


Romance starring Whoopi Goldberg
-Year: 1994
-Year in film: ~1955
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: girl Molly ~9 ys, other girl
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: low
-Rating:  2/10 
-Rating: **
-Comment: A young girl (must be Tina Majorino, pictured) in red patterned bibs and dark blue bibs (full lenght) and I think 2 other light blue bibs, but not sure if they are bibs all non-jeans fabric. Also a black girl of the same age in dark blue bibs. Also cycling scene (pictured). First I don't want to add this film as the girl looks much younger in this scene (~ 5ys) but she is ~9ys. I don't know this complete movie but I don't think that I will like it. Also starring Courtland Mead (The Shining 1997, What Love Sees, The Little Rascals (1994), see that entries) but I don't believe in bibs. He was nominated for a Young Artist Award for this film. But for now I rate 2-3 for this bib scenes. I saw medium or rather few bib scenes of what I know at this time as she also wears dresses. I would not call this farm content.

I now saw most of this film, but still not complete and changed this description. Stay rating 2.

No comments: