Thursday, May 5, 2011

Signs (2002)


Film with aliens, starring Mel Gibson, Joaquin Phoenix and Rory Culkin
-Year: 2002
-Year in film: 2000s?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: boy Morgan ~ 13
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes, TV recording
-Bib occurrence: medium
-Rating:  6/10
-Rating: ******
-Comment: Rory Culkin in blue bibs (pictured with Gibson). Mostly in 2nd half of this film. He wears a T-shirt under the bibs and a shirt over the bibs, sometimes even closed. I watched and recorded this film before and even not remembered that Rory is wearing bibs. But I knew, that this is a thrilling farm film and I recorded it again. I also like Rory (also in Mean Creek, see post Info 11: Non-bib films). Best bib scenes are at the end, also some close-ups, (mainly from the side) and it could be better. Most remembering scene is where the kids wearing those selfmade hats of tin foil. Also some few horrorlike scenes. But I think, that there are better movies. Trailer looks very different than the movie. I also like those corn fields, reminds me of Children of the Corn (see that entry).

No comments: