Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sally Marshall Is Not an Alien




Family/Sci-Fi film starring Natalie Vansier
-Year: 1999
-Year in film: 1990s
-Country: Australia, Canada
-Who in bibs: girl Sally ~13 , other girl ~12
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: medium ?
-Rating:  6/10 
-Rating: ******
-Comment: Natalie Vansier (pictured, in the middle in white bibs (or very light blue) and at least one other girl in shortalls on the left. Is this Helen Neville? I think so, she is also on the DVD cover. Both bibs seems to be a bit baggy. Novel by Amanda McKay. I found this film by coincidence as I search for "Dancing on the Moon" (see that entry, starring Natalie Vansier in shortalls). I don't know this complete movie yet, but might be a good girls' film. I assume medium bib scenes, so rating 6 for now.

No comments: