Saturday, May 21, 2011

Loenatik - De moevie


 

Dutch Comedy film with a farm and psychiatric patients
-Year: 2002
-Year in film: 1990s?
-Country: The Netherlands
-Who in bibs:  boy Henkie ~12 , woman
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low
-Rating:  4/10 
-Rating: ****
-Comment: Duuk van Leeuwen (pictured) in blue bibs. And a fat farm woman in baggy bibs. International title is "Loonies" and won a Golden Film award. Derived from the succesfully TV series Loenatik (1997). I found this film by coincidence on a DVD as a trailer. I like Dutch films and I wonder why I coldn't find any other films with bib scenes before. However short scenes and I don't like this film (saw most parts of it). But at least good Dutch farm content and funny film. So rating 4-5 but for short scenes only 4. Post exists. Pic now from the update.

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2019/01/update-loenatik-de-moevie.html

No comments: