Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Land of the Lost (1991)


Dino TV series (remake from 70s), 26 ep in 2 seasons
-Year: 1991-1992
-Year in film: 1970s??
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: girl Annie 11 ys
-Available on DVD: no, season 1 on VHS
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: medium?
-Rating:  5/10 
-Rating: *****
-Comment: Jenny Drugan (pictured) in light blue shortalls with a belt and glasses. Image left ep. 19 (season 2), image right ep 5 (season 1). I don't know complete episodes of either this Nickelodeon nor the classic series. There is also a film in 2009. I assume medium or few bib scenes. And series are good and funny entertainment. In the original series (1974-1976, 43 episodes) there is a blond girl (Kathy Coleman as Holly) but I don't know of any bib scenes there, but have to check that. I don't know exact year in this series (past of the 70s as original, 80s or early 90s? but time travel anyway), looks quite oldfashioned with the belt and the glasses, I even first thought that this is the series of the 70s.

No comments: