Friday, May 13, 2011

Info 28: Blogger.com failure

Due to blogger.com breakdown the following posts had been deleted (May 11/12th):

Horse Crazy
The People (1972), top right
The Modern Adventures of Tom Sawyer
Fly Away Home (1996) bottom right




I have no copies of my texts but I will rewrite them. I'm also not sure, if other edits were deleted as I changed some older posts, especially the new tags.
For 2 days all blogs from blogger.com could not be edited and my last blog export was 2 weeks ago. But now it works again. I will wait about 2 days; blogger said that they will restore all deleted posts.

It could had been worse. (I also know of other blogs with problems). The People (original rating 7) I would rewrite anyway after watching completely. Modern Tom Sawyer was rating 2. I don't know of any reactions vote. Fly Away Home (2 images) was one of the best. I even don't remember all my ratings.

Please comment or vote again later to help and match it. The statistics for the 2 days were also affected, I think.

No comments: