Friday, May 6, 2011

In the Doghouse (1998)



TV movie starring Trevor Morgan
-Year: 1998
-Year in film: 1990s?
-Country: Canada
-Who in bibs: boy ~ 12 ys, girl Sophie ~7ys
-Available on DVD: VHS only?
-I own: yes, partly TV recording
-Bib occurence: low ?
-Rating:  5/10
-Rating: *****
-Comment: An unknown boy in good bibs (pictured) and also Britt McKillip in blue bibs (or shortalls?) I am not completely sure, if this is from this movie but the plot fits. There is is short TV clip inside this movie of a boy commercial for a car. Boy in this clip is called Buckwheats (unknown at IMDb). Buckwheat (without s) is a character in The Little Rascals/Our Gang series. Later I saw, that also Britt McKillip wears light blue bibs or maybe shortalls, but I have not found any free images or trailer of her yet and none of the boy. However I like most Trevor Morgan with short hair here. It's also a good entertaining film for kids. I have to watch it next TV broadcasting. If someone can confirm this title or knows name of actor please comment.

No comments: