Monday, May 9, 2011

A Father's Choice



TV drama, 2 girls on a ranch. Mother had been murdered.
-Year: 2000
-Year in film: 1990s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: girl Chris ~14
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: medium
-Rating:  6/10
-Rating: ******
-Comment: I think this could be Michelle Trachtenberg in dark blue raw denim bibs. I saw some parts of this movie but could only saw 3 or 4 short scenes in bibs. But I like those movies with farm and ranch setting. I don't saw any scenes riding in bibs or other actors. But some good scenes of sitting and hunker down with this teen girl with pig tails. So rating 6 for now. But could be better and more scenes/actors. I found no trailer to embed. Film aka Cowboy Dad.

Update: It's obviously her film sister Yvonne Zima. Also soon on my pigtails blog, rating ~6. Still needs to be checked completetly. Obviously also good sitting scenes. They also both wore dresses.

No comments: