Monday, May 23, 2011

Do Not Disturb (1999)


Thriller by Dick Maas
-Year: 1999
-Year in film: 1990s
-Country: The Netherlands, Germany
-Who in bibs: girl Melissa ~10
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: medium ?
-Rating:  5/10 
-Rating: *****
-Comment: A girl in beige bibs (looks a bit baggy), I think this must be Francesca Brown. But looks older to me. I don't know this film and I don't like thrillers and non blue bibs. Perhaps this film is very exciting, maybe too exciting, but for bib scenes I can only rate 4 for now for what I've seen on pics and trailers. Film rated R restricted. Also starring William Hurt and Jennifer Tilly. Filmed in Amsterdam.

Previously rated 4, now 5-(6). Rather few, but good scenes near the beginning. Quite thin fabric. Luckily the jacket is open. Nice walking scenes including walking downstairs.

 https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2020/07/update-2-do-not-disturb-1999.html

No comments: