Monday, May 16, 2011

The Colony (1995)


TV thriller starring John Ritter  
-Year: 1995
-Year in film: 1990s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: girl Danielle ~12 ys ?
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: low ?
-Rating:  5/10 ?
-Rating: *****
-Comment: A (teen?) girl in blue bibs and shortalls (pictured), I don't know her name, but must be Alexandra Picatto (12 ys), but girl here looks older to me, like 15. Sorry, I don't know the complete movie but assume low-medium bib scenes. Looks quite good. But could also be better /and more actors. I have to see the whole film but I don't think that this is very good. I also don't like those thrillers/drama films. If someone knows more actors in bibs are knows that the name of the actress is wrong, please comment. She has a younger brother in the film and the scenes of the house in the trailer also looks good. Rated PG-13.

No comments: