Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Adventures of Ragtime



Family film with a boy and a mini horse
-Year: 1998
-Year in film: 1990s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: boy Barkley ~10, man, woman
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: medium
-Rating:  4/10 
-Rating: ****
-Comment: Justin cooper (pictured) in blue bibs. Film aka Barclay's Big Adventure, The Abduction of Ragtime. Funny and family friendly film (Dove Foundation seal). I think, I don't know or just don't remember this movie. But looks like a medium good film with a miniature pet horse, a dog and a family (with brother and sister, but I don't know of any other actors in bibs). I assume medium or fewer bib occurence. Justin Cooper also starred in Dennis the Menace Strikes Again (also in 1998, Cooper in red bibs, see that entry here). Rating 3-4 for now. I'm also not sure if this film has much farm content.

Update also a man and lady.

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2020/11/update-adventures-of-ragtime-f-m.html

No comments: