Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Witching of Ben Wagner


TV Kid's adventure film
-Year: 1990
-Year in film: 1980s?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: girl Liz ~ 9ys
-Available on DVD: yes  
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: low?
-Rating:  5/10
-Rating: *****
-Comment: Jamie Ballard (?) in blue bibs (pictured) and also earlier in purple bibs. Other databases dates this film in 1987. Perhaps the imdb date is the wide release. I'm not sure, if I have seen this movie on TV, maybe at Halloween. If so, then I can't remember. I watched some parts of this film and assume low-medium bib scenes. Also some wet scenes at a lake, where her brother rescued her. The girl is the younger sister of the main character played by Justin Gocke, 13ys  (I believe only in standard but good dark blue jeans). I think this cold be a thrilling and entertaining film, but there are a lot of these films with witches. I have to see the entire film next broadcasting. 

No comments: