Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Treasure of the Sierra Madre


Western starring Humphrey Bogart
-Year: 1948
-Year in film: 1925
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: boy 15
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low
-Rating:  3/10
-Rating: ***
-Comment: Robert Blake as unnamed Mexican Boy (pictured). This is a famous film starring Humphrey Bogart, novel by B. Traven. 3 oscars. I don't remember this complete film. I don't like those b/w Westerns. I found few bib scenes and a short scene either (perhaps there are more?) Dark bibs are too short and heavy worn. Film aka Treasure of Sierra Madre.

Update: Now I have seen this movie completely (at high speed). I noticed only 2 short scenes with this teen boy and one good scene of men in bibs (one dark, maybe raw denim, one in light blue bibs). I don't like this film.

Rating 2-3.

No comments: