Monday, April 25, 2011

Treasure of Pirate's Point



 Kids' pirate film
-Year: 1999
-Year in film: 1990s?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: girl ~ 13
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: medium?
-Rating:  5/10
-Rating: *****
-Comment: A girl in red and dark blue bibs (pictured, I think this must be Britanny Alyse Smith as Flame). I'm not sure if I have already seen this complete movie. If so, I can't remember. But this could be a funny and entertaining family film. Kids as pirates also wear (different) bibs, the girl red bibs, and I think also at least one boy and one girl in green bibs. I have to watch this film. There are not many pirates kids' films in the 90s. One is Metusalem starring Maxime Collin (there also a girl in light blue shortalls in film Tirelire Combines & Cie). I found this film coincidentally at a link by actor Asher Metchik (film Trading Mom, see that entry). Film aka The Legend of Pirate's Point. No trailer at YouTube to embedd.

No comments: