Friday, April 8, 2011

A Smoky Mountain Christmas



TV Christmas movie starring Dolly Parton
-Year: 1986
-Year in film: 1980s?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: boy ~15, younger child ~6
-Available on DVD: yes  
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: medium?
-Rating:  5/10 ?
-Rating: *****
-Comment: A boy (pictured) and another younger child (boy?) in bibs. I don't know their names. This is supposed to be a famous Christmas movie. In the US only? Because of stars Dolly Parton (and her songs), Lee Majors and Bo Hopkins? I can't remember seeing this film or even heard of it and saw only some parts recently. The 7 orphans are are the end in a cabin in the mountains with dim light but now I see in the trailer that there are also more bib scenes outside. I have to see the whole film, I assume some good, but rather few or medium bib scenes. Maybe there are also more actors in bibs. Perhaps this is a good and touching Christmas movie, but I think, there are better ones. I like country music, but prefer classic Christmas songs. I will update this entry, but I don't want to see a Christmas movie now.

Adding tag farm, teen boys.

No comments: