Saturday, April 2, 2011

Malcolm in the Middle


Comedy series, 151 episodes in 7 seasons
-Year: 2000-2006
-Year in film: 2000s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: boy Dewey 8 (2000)
-Available on DVD: yes (season 1) 
-I own: no, TV recordings
-Bib occurence: low?
-Rating:  5/10
-Rating: *****
-Comment: Erik Per Sullivan (pictured) in blue bibs. I saw many episodes some time ago and like this chaotic but good series. Some funny scenes starring Frankie Muniz and his older brothers and youngest brother Dewey. Mostly there are shown the 3 brothers. I don't remember all episodes and seasons, but I think, that Dewey only sometimes wearing bibs, mostly in the early seasons. I don't like this character and this bibs, but I like this series, although there are better ones, like Home Improvement (see that entry). Perhaps there are also other background girls or boys in bibs, I have to verify that. For now I rate 5, because this is a good entertaining series.
Also toddler Jamie in bibs (season 5?).

Removed deleted clip.

No comments: