Sunday, April 10, 2011

Little Big Man


Western starring Dustin Hoffman and Faye Dunaway
-Year: 1970
-Year in film: 1850s (bibs)
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: boy Jack ~ 10
-Available on DVD: yes  
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low?
-Rating:  3/10
-Rating: ***
-Comment: A boy in bibs (pictured, I think this must be Ray Dimas). This is a famous movie after the real story of the Native American Chief (1840s-1877) and was nominated for an Oscar. Sorry, I don't know this complete film and I don't like those films. I like Westerns but not films like Winnetou. I think only some short scenes at the beginning and also a riding scene. Bibs are dirty and too small. I don't think, that jeans bibs exist in 1850 (see also earlier post Info 13: Historic photos of boys in bibs in 1880s and later). There are also some other anachronisms.

No comments: