Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Book 2: Harris and Me

Gary Paulsen: Harris and Me

I don't have much farm and bib books, yet. I bought and read this book over 1 year ago.
No illustrations like in book series "Soup" (see that book entry). But other than in Soup, here are good bib scenes described.
I don't remember the whole book and have to read it again if I have more time. I marked the following scenes.
First the plot: Harris visits at summer holidays his uncle's farm and his male cousin.
Page 81: changing into bibs without underwear and this is noticed (by his mom?).
Page 130: unzipping the bibs and peeing at an electric fence.
Page 147: loosing bibs during an accident and walking in the nude.
Also another nude scene while sunbathing at page 112, perhaps he also worn bibs before.

Cover depicting one boy in bibs but that doesn't automatically means that good bib scenes are in the book.
I have to find similiar books, if someone knows any, please comment.

2 comments:

Kat said...

I like the piece you about Harris and Me so if you hear please write down the title and post it as soon as you can I loved that book it was very good!Love,Katherine Ponce<3

Admin said...

I don't understand properly. You mean titles of other books?
The only books I know are tagged with "books". And nobody else left a comment.

I'm searching for other books regularly when I've read the books I own (which is in ~2-3 weeks).
If I find a good book, I will of course create a new entry. But it's hard to find good books, so it's possible that it takes some time.