Friday, March 11, 2011

Last Train from Gun Hill


Western with Kirk Douglas and Anthony Quinn
-Year: 1959
-Year in film: 1900s?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: boy ~10
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes
-Bib occurrence: low
-Rating:  6/10
-Rating: ******
-Comment: A boy in blue jeans bibs (pictured, left with Kirk Douglas as Mashall). I  don't know his name. I like Westerns... if there are bib scenes in it, or at least other good scenes or a good Western. Short scenes at the beginning with a boy riding on a horse with 2 other boys and sitting on a chair. Also a close up scene. Bib is a bit too large, so cuffed up. But not so bad. The plot of the Western is not so bad either. So rating 6 although short bib scenes. I don't know when exactly jeans and jeans overalls are invented, but I don't think they are widespread in Westerns around 1890. I hope to find other Westerns with bibs. Brand might be Carhartt (half bib pocket).

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2021/06/update-last-train-from-gun-hill.html

No comments: