Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hotel for Dogs


Film with 5 kids and many dogs, starring Jake T. Austin
-Year: 2009
-Year in film: 2000s?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: girl Heather 13
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: medium?
-Rating:  2/10
-Rating: **
-Comment: Kyla Pratt (pictured, left) in tight dark blue bibs. I saw this entry on another overalls blog and I don't know the entire movie. Perhaps this might be a funny kids' film and entertaining family film where the kids smuggling 9 dogs into a hotel. I do like girls in overalls. But the girl and overalls should be natural (see farm girl Mary-Ellen Walton or Lani Billard in Ready or Not of the 90s). Perhaps someone like her in bibs, but I don't. I don't know if there are other actors in bibs and will watch it on TV when it will be broadcasted.

No comments: