Monday, January 10, 2011

Spreepiraten

German series with kids in Berlin, 26 episodes
-Year: 1989
-Year in film: 1980s
-Country: Germany
-Who in bibs: 2 twin girls Louise, Marie ~14,  girl ~5, men
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low
-Rating:  5/10
-Rating: *****
-Comment: Funny kids series, but I think with few bib scenes. Twins played by Franziska and Frederike Paproth (pictured) in blue bibs. At least also one girl ~5ys. with light blue bibs. Also good acting from boy Matze ~9 ys. played by Simon Jacombs. I don't remeber the whole series, but  I like it. Bibs in Germany of the 80s are not very common, only for very small kids.

Update also the younger girl (Trinchen) in bibs. And now also an entry on my other blog with the teen twins in sailor suits.

Update 2: Completely checked. Also men in bibs and more scenes of Trinchen.

Previously rating 3 now ~5

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2021/12/update-spreepiraten-merry-christmas.html

No comments: