Friday, January 14, 2011

Bingo



 

Film of a boy and a dog
-Year: 1991
-Year in film: 1990s?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: a boy (Chickie?) ~15
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low
-Rating:  4/10
-Rating: ****
-Comment: I don't remember the film well enough. A boy (David French?) with light blue bibs. In this film brother of Robert J. Steinmiller Jr.? Maybe also other character in bibs? I have to wath the film again. But I think few bib scenes. I also don't like light blue bibs. Film might be a funny family movie. But there are better ones. Also with animals.
Edit: I have seen the last 1 hour of this film. I only see few short scenes with this boy. Bibs are a bit baggy. View front and backside. I don't like this film.

Adding tag teen boys, removed tag teens

No comments: