Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Nature of Nicholas



Film about a gay farmer boy.
-Year: 2002
-Year in film: 1950s?
-Country: Canada
-Who in bibs: Bobby ~12
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: medium
-Rating:  7/10
-Rating: *******
-Comment: David Turnbull (pictured) wears dark blue. Nice farm film and good subplot. There aren't many movies with gay farmer boys and bibs. Film is weird and later I think without many bib scenes. Although I rate 6-7. I like farm films. But there are better ones.
See also entry "Clay Farmers".
Update: Produced, filmed and actors from Canada, not USA. Not sure about the year in the film. According IMDb tags 1950s and 1960s. I don't remember this complete film now after update. Bibs seem quite worn and baggy. I don't like neither bibs nor actors very much.

No comments: