Saturday, February 11, 2012

Fluch des Falken


Kids mystery series, 64+ episodes
-Year: 2011-
-Year in film: ~2011 
-Country: Germany
-Who in bibs: Isabel ~16   
-Available on DVD: yes  
-I own: yes, partly TV recording 
-Bib occurrence: low ?
-Rating:  4/10   
-Rating: ****
-Comment: Isabella Wolf (pictured) in a rare mix of a dress and overalls. Thin straps looking like a dress on top and pants beneath. Not sure if jeans fabric. Anyone knows how this is called?

Pic on top from official trailer (recap 13), so maybe from ep. 1.13., below recap 15.

Also other clothes and an old woman in a dark blue dress. I don't know if any others in bibs. I assume rather few bib scenes or only in early episodes, but not sure. I think I have even seen shortalls, but might be another dress.

This teen fantasy series might be quite interesting about time travel, but I think I somehow don't like it. Also starring Tommi Piper.

Rating 4-5 for now for those bibs. Link exists

 /2012/07/17/info-167-update-fluch-des-falken/

Better pic of frontside. Fabric is very thin but looks like jeans. Also another actress pictured wearing dark round glasses (not in bibs).

Medium bib scenes, maybe less than half of the time. Series is still running. But I don't like it.

No comments: