Saturday, October 29, 2011

Just for Kicks (2003)


Family soccer film starring the Sprouse twins
-Year: 2003
-Year in film: 2000s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Dylan ~10 ys
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no  
-Bib occurence: low ?   
-Rating:  4/10        
-Rating: ****
-Comment: Dylan Sprouse in full length blue bibs and glasses (pictured). I don't know/don't remember this movie. I like films and series with the Sprouse twins, but in here they are still very young. Film aka "Just 4 Kicks" and rated PG. I think I have seen this movie some years ago. Probably better than the bibs are the blue soccer shorts of both. I have to check this again, rating 4-5 for now. (Perhaps also others in bibs?) MGM film also starring Tom Arnold, Jenna Gering and Bill Dawes. Also at least one man in working coveralls.

No comments: