Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Dirty South (2016)

 

Short film 25 min
–Year: 2016
–Year in film: 2010s ? 
–Country: France 
–Who in bibs: girl ~12 ?
–Available on DVD: yes ?    
–I own: no 
–Bib occurrence: very low ?
–Rating:  5/10 
–Rating: *****
–Comment: Either Lou Chiller or more likely Luna Opigez in short shortalls, low back, also sitting. Few scenes, probably 2 scenes, 1 sitting in a car and this scene in a building.

Another, old one from Felix. Thanks very much! He has 85 pics. (site 2 temp short). He has 15 new galleries. But I noticed that I previously missed several from the shorts folder since May. 10 short films including this. He has this under Dirty South (2017).

Rating (4)-5. I don't like much shortalls, especially with low backs, but I give rating 5. Although rather few scenes.  There are obviously also other scenes of interest like shirtless boys.

No comments: